*** For a limited time, receive 10% off of all Barix IP-Audio devices by using the discount code BARIX10 at checkout!
Part #: Barix Exstreamer-110
Barix Part #: 2007.9080
The Exstreamer 110 adds a backlit 2x16 character LCD to display stream metadata or file information to the standard features of the Barix Exstreamer family. It has a built-in IR Sensor and comes with a remote control for easy control.
The Barix Exstreamer 110 is a versatile network audio player, designed for applications in the Hotel and Hospitality sector. Flexible, low-cost and discrete, this device can be used to deliver a sophisticated distributed audio solution without the need for a PC.
With the standard application, the Exstreamer 110's display shows the track, or radio channel information extracted from the metadata. The device can be controlled using the included remote control, by web browser through it's built-in web UI, or by Ethernet APIs.
The Exstreamer-110 can play MP3, AAC+, WMA, G.711 and PCM audio files from a PC, or web server, as well as streams from sources such as Shoutcast, Icecast (Internet radio) and from RTP servers such as the Barix Instreamer IP-Audio Encoder.
If the primary network stream fails, the Exstreamer 110 can automatically failover to playing from a backup stream and, in the event that this stream fails as well, the Exstreamer 110 can automatically start playing files from a local USB stick. All the time that the Exstreamer 110 is in the failover state, it will continually try to reconnect to the primary source.
The Exstreamer 110 also has a relay output, making control of an external device possible. Like all Barix products, the Exstreamer 110 is user programmable via the ABCL platform, which enables the unit's operation to be modified to fit non-standard requirements.
- 2 x 16 Char LCD (backlit)
- Headphone Out (3.5mm Jack)
- RJ45 10/100 Mbit Ethernet
- Dsub 9pin for RS232
- Relay Output on DB9 connector
- USB interface for Memory Sticks
- Stereo RCA output
- Integrated IR Sensor
- Playing Audio from PC or Jukebox Apps
- Playing Audio from USB Memory stick
- Streaming internet radio in bars and clubs
- Multi-zone Commercial or Residential Audio Distribution
- Real-time Audio Bridging over IP (when use with the Barix Instreamer)
- Paging and announcement applications
- In-store real-time audio distribution for retail, franchises...