*** For a limited time, receive 10% off of all Barix IP-Audio devices by using the discount code BARIX10 at checkout!
Part #: Barix Exstreamer Store&Play
Barix Part #: 2014.9159
The Exstreamer Store & Play automatically downloads audio tracks and playlists via IP networks and schedules the playback of the received audio files. Supported by an application specific firmware, this product is designed to be used for In-Store background music and ad insertion, as well as for other use cases that require the playback of scheduled items without relying on a live Internet radio stream.
The device combines the traditional Store & Forward functionality with the ability of decoding live HTTP or RTP streams, taking advantage of both playback modes on a single device.
- Periodic Automated Announcements
- Localized and Dynamic Advert Insertion
- Background Music in Retail and Hospitality Environments
- RJ45 10/100 Mbit Ethernet
- Two RCA connectors (Cinch connectors)
- Female Jack 3.5 mm for headphone output
- DB-9 Serial Interface
- USB 2.0 Interface
- Standard ‘Micro-B’ USB connector for power.
- Internal microSD storage
- Line level output, 40..60 Ohm impedance on RCA and 1/8” headphone jack
- MP3 Decoding
- Line Level Output (Stereo)
- Playback of live audio streams (HTTP or RTP)
- Embedded Real Time Clock
- Web UI for remote control, status and configuration
- Power Supply 5VDC
- Low Power consumption (max. 2W)
- Output level software controllable
- Full scale output voltage: 5.6 dBu, 4 Vpp into 600 Ohm load
- Frequency response (-3dB) 20Hz ... 20kHz *
- Signal to Noise Ratio -92dB *
- Total harmonic distrotion (THD) <0.01% *
- Dynamic range 92dB *
- Stereo crosstalk -91dB @ 1kHz *
- Audio formats: MP3 CBR/VBR, up to 320 kbps, 8..48 kHz sample freq.
* using mp3 @48khz, 320kbps